Conners Homes & Real Estate
View the hottest Conners homes for sale & Naples real estate below! Conners is a neighborhood boating community in Naples, Florida, offering residents Gulf of Mexico access from canals with private docks. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Conners properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Conners real estate.
Homes For Sale in Conners Naples
Conners Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Conners home listings several times per day directly from the Naples, Florida MLS.
Each Conners MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also, review local Conners property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Conners neighborhood amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Conners Real Estate Market
The real estate market for the Conners subdivision includes luxurious single-family homes, averaging between 3,500 square feet and 5,700 square feet of living space. Average home prices for the neighborhood range between $2.9 million and $13 million, with most homes having five bedrooms and five bathrooms. Several homes in the community have waterfront views and boat lifts.
Conners Community Amenities
Conners is a luxury waterfront community within walking distance to both Vanderbilt Beach and Delnor-Wiggins State Park. Being in the premier boating community in Florida, residents can enjoy boating, fishing, dolphin-watching, and many other water sports available. Other activities available for residents to enjoy include biking, running, hiking, and swimming. In addition, there are many fine and casual dining options open at the Waterside Shops and Mercato. Nearby, residents will find boutiques, nightclubs, art galleries, and theaters.
Conners Local Highlights
- Vanderbilt Beach is just a short walk from Conners offering residents beach access with beautiful views and soft white sandy beaches.
- Colliers Reserve Country Club offers members many social opportunities, sporting fitness programs, and the ability to embrace their conservation stewardship.
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is located on the north end of the Conners community, offering residents access to natural lands with winding trails and beach access.
- Turtle Club Restaurant is a fine dining establishment in the community featuring a mouthwatering menu of seafood, steaks, and sandwiches.
- Vanderbilt Lagoon is the waterway on the west side of the community with access to the open waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Mercato is located just across the street and is home to many stores, theaters, restaurants, and other entertainment venues.
- Conner Park is popular among residents looking for a fun place to explore with an open play area, a fishing area, and hiking trails.
Conners School Information
Collier County Public Schools maintains and operates public schools serving the Conners community, including Shadowlawn Elementary School, East Naples Middle School, and Naples High School. Private schools serving the neighborhood include Seacrest Country Day School and Naples Christian Academy. Those wanting to learn more about music can enroll at Conners School of Music.
Conners offers those looking to buy a home many options to choose from and several amenities to enjoy once they move in.
Conners Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Conners? Let our Naples real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Conners property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the Conners real estate market's unique dynamics.
Contact Palm Paradise Real Estate to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Conners home? View our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Back to Naples Real Estate