Isles Of Capri Homes & Real Estate
Welcome to your local Isles Of Capri homes for sale & real estate in Naples resource. The Isles of Capri is an island community in Naples, Florida, offering residents a quiet beachfront neighborhood to enjoy all the amenities of island living. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures and more for Isles Of Capri properties for sale, or to schedule a home tour of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Isles Of Capri real estate.
Homes For Sale in Isles Of Capri Naples
Isles Of Capri Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Isles Of Capri home listings several times per day directly from the Naples, Florida MLS.
Each Isles Of Capri MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also, review local Isles Of Capri property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Isles Of Capri neighborhood amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Isles of Capri Real Estate Market
The real estate market for the Isle of Capri includes waterfront, luxury single-family homes, and condominiums. A majority of the houses are ranch-style, but there are some two-story homes available. Most homes have three bedrooms and three bathrooms with around 1,700 to 3,000 square feet of living space. Average home prices in the subdivision typically range between $490,000 and $2.2 million.
Isles of Capri Community Amenities
Isles of Capri is a unique island community that started as a fishing village nestled among mangrove trees near Marco Island. Today, residents have access to the Gulf of Mexico and the many stunning beaches found throughout the neighborhood. In addition, there are several delicious restaurants accessible by car or boat, a local fruit market, a community park, and a Community Center that hosts many social activities. But, of course, boating is one of the most popular things for residents, and they have many opportunities to see dolphins, manatees, and other wildlife in the area.
Isles of Capri Local Highlights
- Isles of Capri Marina has various rentals available, including pontoon boats and kayaks, with many boat docks available for local boaters.
- Island Gypsy Café and Marina Bar has a menu of island favorites where residents can enjoy a fresh, delicious meal with beautiful waterfront views.
- Rookery Bay Aquatic Preserve has 110,000 acres of coastal wetlands and waters and is home to one of the few remaining undisturbed mangrove estuaries.
- Marco Island Yacht Club is just across the bay and offers many activities, including social gatherings, events, and access to the beautiful waterways of Southwest Florida.
- Umbrella Island is just north in the inlet, where residents can access beautiful beaches and fresh waterways, with beach rentals and some amenities available.
- Hammock Bay Golf and Country Club provides members with many amenities, including golf courses, restaurants, and wellness programs.
- Marco Island Airport is an Executive Airport serving residents of Isles of Capri and local plane owners.
Isles of Capri School Information
Collier County Public Schools operates the local schools serving Isles of Capri residents. Public schools in the area include Tommie Barfield Elementary School, Manatee Middle School, and Lely High School. Private schools serving the community include St. John Neumann Catholic High School and The Village School.
Those looking to buy a home in a community with lots of Florida charm and amenities will find what they are looking for in the Isles of Capri.
Isles Of Capri Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a home in Isles Of Capri? Allow our Naples real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Isles Of Capri residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Isles Of Capri real estate market.
Contact Palm Paradise Real Estate to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Isles Of Capri property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free home evaluation within minutes.
Back to Naples Real Estate