Moorings Homes & Real Estate
View the hottest Moorings homes for sale & Naples real estate below! The Moorings is a premier community in Naples, Florida, with beautifully landscaped grounds and various amenities for residents to enjoy. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Moorings properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Moorings real estate.
Homes For Sale in Moorings Naples
Moorings Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Moorings home listings several times per day directly from the Naples, Florida MLS.
Each Moorings MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Review local Moorings property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Moorings neighborhood amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Moorings Real Estate Market
The real estate market for the Moorings includes a wide range of homes, including everything from one-bedroom garden apartments to penthouses and single-family homes to luxury estates. Many of the homes available have two bedrooms and two bathrooms, with square footage space ranging between 1,000 square feet and 6,000 square feet. Average home prices in the Moorings neighborhood typically range between $160,000 for condominiums and $13 million for luxury estates.
Moorings Community Amenities
The Moorings neighborhood offers beautiful views of the bay with easy beach access for residents wanting to spend time at the beach. Additionally, the Venetian Village is nearby and has many shops and restaurants available for residents to enjoy. Residents can enjoy the amenities at La Maison Club, which has a heated pool, community social room, fitness center, and bayfront grilling and dining areas.
Residents also have access to a good deal of entertainment, dining, shopping, and historical venues throughout Naples and the Southwest Florida area.
Moorings Local Highlights
- Clam Pass Park has a 3,000-foot boardwalk winding through the 35-acre park with beautiful beaches, lush landscaping, and many wildlife habitats.
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida works to preserve natural wildlife habitats and offers residents access to activities, kayak rentals, and educational programs.
- Lowdermilk Park is a popular beachfront park in Naples with a pond, tables for picnics, sports courts, and gazebos.
- Naples Depot Museum showcases Florida railways and other transportation methods in the former Seaboard Coast Line Railway station.
- The Revs Institute for Automotive Research showcases automotive history, including the racing world, with displays and exhibits of cars, images, and automotive artifacts.
- Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve has 110,000 acres, including open water and habitats, such as upland areas, mangroves, and marshes.
- The Village Shops on Venetian Bay is a fantastic place to go for shopping and fine dining options in an open-air entertainment establishment.
Moorings Moorings School Information
The Collier County Public Schools operates the public schools serving the Moorings subdivision. Public schools in the community include Naples High School, Seagate Elementary, and Gulfview Middle School. Naples Adventist Christian School and The Village School are two of the area's private schools.
The Moorings is the community for those looking to buy a home in a neighborhood filled with convenient amenities and easy access to neighboring attractions, beaches, and entertainment venues.
Moorings Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Moorings? Let our Naples real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Moorings property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the Moorings real estate market.
Contact Palm Paradise Real Estate to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Moorings home? View our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Back to Naples Real Estate