Naples Reserve Homes & Real Estate
Welcome to your local Naples Reserve homes for sale & real estate in Naples resource. Naples Reserve offers buyers the opportunity to buy a home in a master-planned community with 11 distinct neighborhoods, 22 lakes, and resort-style living. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Naples Reserve properties for sale, or to schedule a home tour of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Naples Reserve real estate.
Homes For Sale in Naples Reserve
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Naples Reserve Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Naples Reserve home listings several times per day directly from the Naples, Florida MLS.
Each Naples Reserve MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Review local Naples Reserve property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Naples Reserve neighborhood amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Naples Reserve Real Estate Market
The Naples Reserve community is an iStar development featuring 11 neighborhoods with multiple home builders, floor plans, and home prices. Its real estate market makes it attractive for buyers seeking waterfront property and resort-style living. On average, home prices range from about $300,000 to more than $900,000, depending on location, home size, and finishes. Homebuilders for the properties in Naples Reserve include D.R. Horton, Ashton Woods, and Stock Signature Homes.
Each Naples Reserve neighborhood is a unique subdivision nestled within the expansive community.
- Coral Harbor: Low-maintenance villas near the water and tennis and pickleball courts.
- Mallard Point: Water and forest views with floor plans that feature nearly 1,900 square feet.
- Egret Landing: Lake/garden views, near tennis and pickleball courts, homes with about 2,500 square feet.
- Savannah Lakes: Single-family homes near the Island Club, floor plans up to approximately 3,200 square feet.
- Sparrow Cay: Water access to KonTiki Island and floor plans with up to 3,300 square feet.
- Parrot Cay: Custom estate homes, some with private docks, floor plans start with about 2,600 square feet.
- Halfmoon Point: Easy access to mile-long rowing lane and Picayune Forest with floor plans up to about 2,500 square feet.
- Canoe Landing: Between the mile-long rowing lane and Kids Cove, custom homes up to 3,100 square feet.
- Sutton Cay: Eagle Lake views, close to the tennis center and Kids Cove, up to nearly 3,200 square feet.
- Bimini Isle: Estate-style homes with lakefront views and up to about 3,000 square feet.
- Crane Point: Easy access to the Paws Awhile Dog Park and rowing lane, homes that feature up to nearly 3,100 square feet.
Naples Reserve Community Amenities
Residents of Naples Reserve enjoy resort-style amenities without having to leave the master-planned community. Naples Reserve spans about 700 acres, has 22 lakes, and is bordered by the Picayune Strand State Forest, a treat for hiking and other activities. There are two dog parks within the community, courts for tennis and pickleball, the Island Bar, and the one-mile rowing lane between the Picayune Forest and the neighborhoods of Crane Point, Canoe Landing, and Halfmoon Point.
Naples Reserve Local Highlights
- The Welcome Center, Island Club, dock, and beach are off Naples Reserve Circle, adjacent to the Sparrow Cay neighborhood.
- The Island Club features lakeside amenities like a fitness center, beach volleyball court, fire pit, bocce courts, cafe, and Tiki Bar.
- Two dog parks can be found in the community, both near walking paths, and water views.
- Located near several golf courses, including the Rookery at Marco, Hammock Bay, and Eagles Lake.
- Residents have convenient access to Highway 41/Tamiami Trail East, which runs from downtown Naples across the Everglades towards Miami.
Naples Reserve School Information
The Collier County Public School District serves the residents of Naples, Florida, with public schools for students in kindergarten through 12th grade. Public school options also include charter schools and the eCollier Virtual Academy, an alternative school. Manatee Elementary and Lely High School are two Collier County Public Schools located close to Naples Reserves. Residents may also opt for private schools like St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School. The Keiser University Naples is about nine miles north of Naples Reserve via Highway 41.
Naples Reserve real estate offers homebuyers a resort-style community with multiple neighborhoods and a wide selection of floor plans and home prices.
Naples Reserve Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a home in Naples Reserve? Allow our Naples real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Naples Reserve residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Naples Reserve real estate market.
Contact Palm Paradise Real Estate to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Naples Reserve property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free home evaluation within minutes.
Back to Naples Real Estate