Olde Naples Homes & Real Estate
Search the newest Olde Naples homes for sale & real estate in Naples below! Olde Naples is a community in Naples, offering what many would expect from living in Florida, including short walks to public beaches along the Gulf of Mexico. For more information about Olde Naples properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures, and more, or to arrange a home showing, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Olde Naples real estate.
Homes For Sale in Olde Naples
Olde Naples Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Olde Naples home listings several times per day directly from the Naples, Florida MLS.
Each Olde Naples MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Review local Olde Naples property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Olde Naples neighborhood amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Olde Naples Real Estate Market
The real estate market for the Olde Naples neighborhood includes a mix of single-family homes, townhomes, and condominiums. Average home prices range from $400,000 for condominiums to $5.5 million for luxury single-family homes. Condominiums in the subdivision commonly have two bedrooms and two bathrooms with 1,800 to 2,200 square feet of living space. Most single-family homes have four bedrooms and four bathrooms with 3,000 to 5,500 square feet of living space. There are no HOA fees, and homes sit on various lot sizes.
Olde Naples Community Amenities
Olde Naples has a rich history and is close to a vibrant downtown area that is very walkable. Nearby attractions include visiting the iconic Naples Pier, the historic Palm Cottage, and exploring the shops available along Fifth Avenue and Third Street. Outdoor enthusiasts will love being close to many parks, hiking trails, lush landscapes, and picnic areas. In addition, some parks host outdoor concerts and farmer's markets. Olde Naples is the subdivision to live in for those looking for many things to do and when wanting to be close to shopping, dining, and entertainment venues in southwestern Florida.
Olde Naples Local Highlights
- Sugden Regional Park offers the perfect environment to relax and enjoy the beautiful landscape with a large lake, lush green lawns, and walkable paved pathways.
- Olde Naples Chocolate helps create happy memories with mouth-watering, hand-crafted chocolate creations.
- Naples Beach Club invites residents to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, shops, and other club facilities.
- Downtown Naples is within walking distance from Olde Naples, offering residents access to many unique dining and shopping opportunities.
- Naples Pier is just footsteps away from the community, where residents can enjoy watersports, fishing, and watching beautiful sunsets from the beach.
- Palm Cottage is on the National Register of Historic Places and is nestled in Olde Naples, offering a look into the area's history.
- Campiello is a restaurant located in Olde Naples offering outdoor dining opportunities allowing residents to enjoy a meal or beverage with friends and neighbors.
- Cambier Park is the place for outdoor fun in Olde Naples, offering a community building, theater, and outdoor movies.
Olde Naples School Information
Collier County Public Schools operate the public schools serving Olde Naples residents, including Gulfview Middle School and Gulf Coast High School. Private schools in the community include St. Ann School and Seacrest Country Day School.
Those looking to buy a home close to historic sites and beautiful parks will love what they discover in Olde Naples.
Olde Naples Real Estate Agents
Want to buy or sell a home in Olde Naples? Let our Naples real estate experts help you through the purchase of your new Olde Naples property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to Olde Naples real estate.
Connect with Palm Paradise Real Estate to learn more about buyer or seller representation. If you're selling your Olde Naples home, review our market analysis page to discover the possible resale value of your property!
Back to Naples Real Estate