Park Shore Homes & Real Estate
Search the newest Park Shore homes for sale & real estate in Naples below! Park Shore is a neighborhood community in Naples, Florida, with many waterways leading to the Gulf of Mexico and beautiful beaches to enjoy. For more information about Park Shore properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures, and more, or to arrange a home showing, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Park Shore real estate.
Homes For Sale in Park Shore Naples
Park Shore Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Park Shore home listings several times per day directly from the Naples, Florida MLS.
Each Park Shore MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Review local Park Shore property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Park Shore neighborhood amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Park Shore Real Estate Market
The real estate market for Park Shore is home to many single-family homes and condominiums for those looking to buy a home in Naples, Florida. Several homes have luxurious designs and waterfront locations. Most homes are three bedrooms and three bathrooms with 1,500 to 4,000 square feet of living space. Average home prices for the subdivision typically range start over $1 million and can easily go as high as $12 million.
Park Shore Community Amenities
The Park Shore Subdivision in Naples, Florida, has many waterways running through the community and is nestled along the Gulf of Mexico. Residents have access to many local amenities, including parks, gyms, beaches, and recreation centers. Additionally, many local stores, cafes, restaurants, museums, and historical sites are available to visit throughout Naples. Residents love visiting the Naples Pier, Tin City, and the Bird Gardens of Naples.
Park Shore Local Highlights
- Park Shore Plaza has a strong lineup of retailers, including national and regional chains, where residents can shop for everything they need.
- Park Shore Beach Park is available only for residents offering access to the white sandy beaches along the Gulf of Mexico.
- Clam Pass Park is a quiet beach, offering access to the Gulf of Mexico, with soft sandy beaches, perfect for sunbathing and relaxing.
- The Country Club of Naples offers residents of Park Shore membership opportunities with access to golfing, social events, and other activities.
- Park Shore Marina has watercraft available for rental, including pontoon boats, allowing residents to enjoy the waters surrounding the community.
- The Village on Venetian Bay is a shopping center offering waterfront dining, events, and many shops to enjoy.
- M Waterfront Grille is an engaging and cutting-edge continental restaurant offering many unique menu options crafted with the finest ingredients.
- Cambier Park is a large park in the community offering access to open spaces, sports courts, and fields, and hosts Concerts in the Park.
Park Shore School Information
Collier County Public Schools manage and operate the public schools serving the Park Shore subdivision. Public schools in the area include Lake Rim Elementary School, Gulfview Middle School, and Naples High School. Private schools serving the neighborhood include the First Baptist Academy and Naples Christian Academy.
Those looking to buy a home in beautiful Naples with many amenities will find what they are looking for in the Park Shore community.
Park Shore Real Estate Agents
Want to buy or sell a home in Park Shore? Let our Naples real estate experts help you through the purchase of your new Park Shore property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to Park Shore real estate.
Connect with Palm Paradise Real Estate to learn more about buyer or seller representation. If you're selling your Park Shore home, review our market analysis page to discover the possible resale value of your property!
Back to Naples Real Estate