Pelican Bay Homes & Real Estate
View the hottest Pelican Bay homes for sale & Naples real estate below! Pelican Bay is a neighborhood in Naples, Florida, nestled along pristine white-sand beaches with various amenities and activities for residents to enjoy. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Pelican Bay properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Pelican Bay real estate.
Homes For Sale in Pelican Bay Naples
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Pelican Bay Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Pelican Bay home listings several times per day directly from the Naples, Florida MLS.
Each Pelican Bay MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Review local Pelican Bay property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Pelican Bay neighborhood amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Pelican Bay Real Estate Market
The real estate market in Pelican Bay offers those looking to buy a home some impressive single-family estates to high-rise condominiums and luxury apartments to choose from. Most homes in the community are three bedrooms and three bathrooms with 1,800 to 4,000 square feet of living space. Some homes have beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico. Average home prices typically range from $900,000 to $2.5 million.
Pelican Bay Community Amenities
The neighborhood of Pelican Bay has some of the best amenities for residents to enjoy, including beach access, a world-class fitness center, wellness and recreation facilities, and the use of the subdivision electric-powered tram system. In addition, the subdivision has several parks and recreation areas available for residents to explore and enjoy. Residents can truly enjoy a Florida lifestyle, including golfing, playing tennis, kayaking, sailing, exquisite dining, and exploring museums.
Additionally, residents can enjoy the many things to do in Naples, including visiting the Naples Pier, exploring the Naples Zoo, and shopping at Tin City.
Pelican Bay Local Highlights
- North Beach and South Beach are accessible from within the Pelican Bay community, offering plenty of opportunities to play in the waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Fitness Center offers residents personal training, fitness classes, and state-of-the-art fitness equipment.
- Wellness Studio is the place residents go for relaxing massages and other wellness programs.
- Chelsea Tennis Courts are available for residents to reserve, and the courts host tournaments, social events, and pickleball courts.
- The South Retail Shop in The Commons is the perfect place to go for tennis equipment and fitness clothing.
- Pelican Bay Community Center has two well-equipped meeting rooms for residents to reserve and use for events, meetings, and other gatherings.
- Berm and Boardwalk offer trails and outdoor places to explore throughout the community with access to the beach.
- The Sandbar is a restaurant nestled on the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, serving up fresh, flavorful selections in a friendly atmosphere.
Pelican Bay School Information
Collier County Public Schools maintain the public schools serving residents of Pelican Bay, including Sea Gate Elementary, Eden Park Elementary, and Cypress Palm Middle School. In addition, Naples Adventist Christian School is a private school located in the neighborhood.
Those looking to buy a home with access to the many beaches in Naples will love what they see when visiting the Pelican Bay neighborhood.
Pelican Bay Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Pelican Bay? Let our Naples real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Pelican Bay property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the Pelican Bay real estate market.
Contact Palm Paradise Real Estate to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Pelican Bay home? View our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Back to Naples Real Estate