Pelican Marsh Homes & Real Estate
Find up-to-date Pelican Marsh homes for sale & Naples real estate below! Pelican Marsh is a community nestled in North Naples, Florida, offering a beautifully landscaped neighborhood with 133 acres of nature reserves. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Pelican Marsh, including prior sales history, prices, and property disclosures? Set up a private home tour of any property listed below by contacting your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Pelican Marsh real estate.
Homes For Sale in Pelican Marsh Naples
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
Pelican Marsh Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Pelican Marsh home listings several times per day directly from the Naples, Florida MLS.
Each Pelican Marsh MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Review local Pelican Marsh property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Pelican Marsh neighborhood amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Pelican Marsh Real Estate Market
The real estate market for Pelican Marsh in Naples, Florida, includes various single-family homes, including waterfront views and luxurious designs. Most homes in the neighborhood have three bedrooms and three bathrooms with around 1,800 to 3,500 square feet of living space. Average home prices for Pelican Marsh typically range between $800,000 and $2.2 million.
Pelican Marsh Community Amenities
Ideally located in North Naples, Pelican Marsh offers residents easy access to some of the best beaches in Florida, restaurants, stores, and nature preserves. In addition, the community has mature landscaping providing a beautiful environment for wildlife, including eagles, birds, and other animals native to Florida.
Residents have access to the amenities available at the Foundation's Community Center. Activities available at this community center include golfing, tennis courts, pickleball courts, bocce, a spa, fitness center, a pro shop, and annual events and tournaments.
Pelican Marsh Local Highlights
- Pelican Marsh Golf Club offers members the opportunity to partake in social events, golfing, dining activities, and tournaments.
- Pelican Marsh Community Center is a favorite gathering place for residents, offering social and recreational activities.
- Center Court is a tennis court facility providing guests access to events, activities, tennis courts, and pickleball courts.
- Fitness Center and Spa offer state-of-the-art exercise equipment, fitness programs, and many opportunities to relax.
- The Waterside Shops complex is minutes away from Pelican Marsh, offering dining, shopping, and entertainment venues access.
- Veterans Community Park is a beautiful park offering sports courts, recreational activities, picnic pavilions, and plenty of open spaces.
- Naples Botanical Garden is home to a beautiful collection of tropical flora set among nine gardens dedicated to preserving plant ecosystems.
- East-West Fine Art is one of Florida's most extensive fine art galleries, hosting contemporary artists, focusing on Russian and Eastern European fine works of art.
Pelican Marsh School Information
Collier County Public Schools maintain and operate the public schools serving Pelican Marsh residents. Public schools in the community include Pelican Marsh Elementary School and Gulf Coast High School. Private schools serving the neighborhood include Seacrest Country Day School, St. Ann School, and the Community School of Naples.
Pelican Marsh is a unique subdivision with easy access and offers those looking to buy a home many opportunities to find their dream home.
Pelican Marsh Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase of a home in Pelican Marsh? Allow our Naples real estate experts to guide you through the purchase of your new Pelican Marsh property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to Pelican Marsh real estate.
Connect with Palm Paradise Real Estate to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Thinking of selling your home in today's Pelican Marsh real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free property evaluation instantly!
Back to Naples Real Estate